Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a snippet that Lukaku is disappointed that Inter isn't wanting to have a new deal with him, he comes across as if he's entitled to play where he wants.

Chelsea will have to give him away.

Assuming that there's going to be a big clearout at Chelsea in the summer, I think they're going to be giving a few more away too.

It's an epic shitshow, thanks to the players imo.

I am hoping for a miracle today. Chelsea is shit this season, so for me, they would likely pose no threat in the semis. That's regardless of our record versus English clubs in the CL. I believe we would be favourites against Madrid as well, but it would be more like 60-40, as opposed to something like 90-10 playing the current Chelsea side. An easier semi-final fixture could prove to be important in the title race as well as it would surely be a tight affair playing Real, taxing on us, big time. If we make it to the final, we will be big favourites facing one of the Italian clubs, so the potential semi-final opponent is crucial, IMO.

I am hoping for a miracle today. Chelsea is shit this season, so for me, they would likely pose no threat in the semis. That's regardless of our record versus English clubs in the CL. I believe we would be favourites against Madrid as well, but it would be more like 60-40, as opposed to something like 90-10 playing the current Chelsea side. An easier semi-final fixture could prove to be important in the title race as well as it would surely be a tight affair playing Real, taxing on us, big time. If we make it to the final, we will be big favourites facing one of the Italian clubs, so the potential semi-final opponent is crucial, IMO.
Now is the time for Chelsea players to stand up. England expects.

I think i have more chance of a 3 some with Scarlett Johanson and Charlize Theron than Chelsea going through.

I read a snippet that Lukaku is disappointed that Inter isn't wanting to have a new deal with him, he comes across as if he's entitled to play where he wants.

Chelsea will have to give him away.
He’s always been like that, a lot of our fans hated him because of it. When he was with us, he said he wanted to go to another club, when he was at the rags, he did the same thing.

I’d take the big galoot back tbh. We need a goal scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.