Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in big trouble. I just don't see where they are going to pick up points. Honestly a 14/15th position isn't off the cards here.

His appointment of a promising, young English manager and references to a five year plan made me think the early comments about him were lazy stereotypes about American owners in general, but he’s lived up to and surpassed them.
Financially they are in deep feces. They needed CL qualification (Europa in a pinch) to make the massive gamble of their transfer and managerial strategy work and that is not happening.

Now they’ll also have to unload a number of high earners in to a market that knows they are desperate for money and many of their players are desperate to leave.

I am really looking forward to the “based on a true story” Aaron Sorkin penned dramedy featuring Brad Pitt as Todd Boehly, hitting theatres Summer 2024.

Financially they are in deep feces. They needed CL qualification (Europa in a pinch) to make the massive gamble of their transfer and managerial strategy work and that is not happening.

Now they’ll also have to unload a number of high earners in to a market that knows they are desperate for money and many of their players are desperate to leave.

I am really looking forward to the “based on a true story” Aaron Sorkin penned dramedy featuring Brad Pitt as Todd Boehly, hitting theatres Summer 2024.
The rumour was, he thought champions league qualification was automatic. Probably no truth in that but when he sacked Potter everything he’d previously said made him look fake. More Anna Sorokin than Adam Sorkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.