Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really mugged them off with Sterling. :) Can't believe we got 50m for him.

He’s fucked. Can’t run anymore. Can’t dribble anymore. No strength, easily pushed off the ball. Doesn’t really offer much effort off the ball. Tragic player at the moment.

I mean it’s hard to give you a rebuttal that come across as blind faith when we’re sitting in 11th place having the awful season we’re having but I just don’t share your negative outlook on my club or our future.

I don’t what Boehly has done to be so disliked. Yeah spent a lot of money but so have your owners, United and our old owner. It’s neither here nor there though. You’re allowed to think he’s an arrogant twat :)
Dismantled the entire structure behind a successful club and installed himself as interim technical director.

Spent it all in one window on random players on long-term contracts in a scattergun approach, building a squad too big to even have proper training sessions or change in the appropriate facilities.

Claimed to be building a project and not acted accordingly.

Instructed Tuchel to try a 4-4-3 formation and tried to teach an expert his own craft.

Already talking about changing the laws of the game when he’s been here five minutes.

Yes, we spent too, but we did it slowly and sensibly, we did not act like “kids in a candy shop”, there is no comparison. Roman spent big too, but you can’t even compare Roman to Todd, because just simply spending is not the only defining point of any of the three chiefs.

The only players that look half decent are the ones that have been there a while and who they are probably going to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.