Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you lot think about Poch at Chelsea?

He will do ok if given time but he might be quicker to move the club forward with the top players Chelsea have, only slight doubt about him is he will HAVE to get top four will have to win trophies! Is that good a manager to do that!?

https://www.skysports.com/app/trans...he-best-pick-according-to-data-analysis-study

The analysis as outlined in the link is reassuring, at least, for giving Poch a go, I think.
Analysis aside, Poch strikes me as someone who encourages a tight environment, and will add some steel to a team that I barely recognise at the moment when it comes to being able to go toe-to-toe with opponents.
Poch would have been really successful at Spurs if Levy had not been such a cheapskate. Chelsea will take some time to sort out but, given backing, he will do well there.

Chelsea are doing whatever it is Boehly is trying to accomplish. Klopp has to rebuild. Levy is doing whatever it is he is trying to accomplish. Ten Hag will have the Qataris soon enough, who may behave like the Saudis at Newcastle or like Boehly. Arsenal will be the usual Arsenal, probably, next season. That is a lot of changes for the 'top six'.

It looks like the man, who came second in a one-horse race is about to take over from Frank at the Kremlin.

What a fucking shit-show!

It looks like the man, who came second in a one-horse race is about to take over from Frank at the Kremlin.

What a fucking shit-show!
It's not the Kremlin any more bro. Aren't you keeping up with current affairs?!

I'd say it's more like Las Vegas now. Money being thrown around like confetti and no one knows what anyone else is doing.

It's not the Kremlin any more bro. Aren't you keeping up with current affairs?!

I'd say it's more like Las Vegas now. Money being thrown around like confetti and no one knows what anyone else is doing.
Porch’s reputation has been tainted by his PSG spell -when that Club is an absolute shit show.

So in effect it will be a fresh start for him and I’m sure he will do OK -as long as you aren’t interested in domestic Cups! (which he personally has told us all are waste of time after a pathetic defeat to Peterborough if IIRC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.