Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julian Nagelsmann, who pulled out of the running to be Blues boss last week, is interested in joining Tottenham. (Bild - in German)

How the mighty have fallen...

Julian Nagelsmann, who pulled out of the running to be Blues boss last week, is interested in joining Tottenham. (Bild - in German)

How the mighty have fallen...
Nah probably more like self preservation. Goes to spurs and will be given 3/4 years. Goes to Chelsea and he could be sacked in a month.

If anything, like a lot of young managers he should not be managing the likes of Bayern etc but working his way up.

Chavs seriously need to stop sacking managers. It’s vulgar.

Chavs seriously need to stop sacking managers. It’s vulgar.
I agree. However, once the new management have realised that Graham Potter was not working and did not seem likely to suddenly turn a corner, they've had to act.

I think most people agree that Tuchel should never have been sacked, but it's happened, so no point in us crying about it any more.

All things considered I'd be really relieved to hear that we've appointed Pochettino with immediate effect so he can start rebuilding some trust within the squad. I suspect that many of the players are feeling nervous about there being no effective leadership at this point, and will be considering their options.

I think Boehly just tried to wave a magic wand when he arrived, instead of implementing a solid gameplan. Contrast that with Mansour bringing in Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain, and I think in Chelsea and City you have two pretty good examples of how not to do it vs how to do it amazingly well.

I agree. However, once the new management have realised that Graham Potter was not working and did not seem likely to suddenly turn a corner, they've had to act.

I think most people agree that Tuchel should never have been sacked, but it's happened, so no point in us crying about it any more.

All things considered I'd be really relieved to hear that we've appointed Pochettino with immediate effect so he can start rebuilding some trust within the squad. I suspect that many of the players are feeling nervous about there being no effective leadership at this point, and will be considering their options.

I think Boehly just tried to wave a magic wand when he arrived, instead of implementing a solid gameplan. Contrast that with Mansour bringing in Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain, and I think in Chelsea and City you have two pretty good examples of how not to do it vs how to do it amazingly well.
Well I do hope Chelsea get their shit together. Still rather fight it out with yourselves and Newcastle instead of the red wankers. If the 3 of us get it right then only 1 place left in the top 4 meaning they will all suffer financially. Sort it out -:)

Well I do hope Chelsea get their shit together. Still rather fight it out with yourselves and Newcastle instead of the red wankers. If the 3 of us get it right then only 1 place left in the top 4 meaning they will all suffer financially. Sort it out -:)
Amen to that my brother :)

Looks like it’s going to be poch

Looks like it. We’ll see how it goes. If we get the manager hire sorted before the end of the season, the main goal for the summer should definitely be to trim the squad back down to a reasonable number and then add new players in two key positions of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.