Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows maybe we could win the league that day if Arsenal continues to drop points.

Decent chance we win it on the 14th. We'll need to beat West Ham, Leeds, Everton, they'd need to drop 6 points across Chelsea, Newcastle & Brighton.

Apparently Chelsea are 251/1 to lose all their remaining games.

Arsenal (a)
Bournemouth (a)
Forest
City (a)
United (a)
Newcastle

Might be worth a punt... realistically you'd expect them to get at least a draw or 2, but 250/1?

Chelsea can't score, but Arsenal have conceded 12 in their last 5 games. I reckon Chelsea can get one or 2 against that lot, they really are a bit of a shambles defensively.

City escaped fuck all regarding FFP apart from a orchestrated witchunt. Uefa moved the original goal posts to snare us when this abomination of sporting fairness and integrity was born out of jealousy and racism towards a Muslim owner.

The joke Uefa charges had no merit and got chucked out at the earliest opportunity. Now the league is trying it on aided by a baying mob in both the media and the so called premier league history clubs.

If you are not willing to read up and understand the ffp case against city then your opinion on the matter is fucking worthless.

Chelsea under Roman had tons of soft loans and tons of players out on loan. All with the aim of dodging ffp. See it’s easy to cast aspirations when not I don’t have all the facts.

So fuck off with the escape ffp shit.

Jeez, relax mate.

I've read a little, but would certainly not claim to be an expert on City's struggles with UEFA, or indeed the unresolved ones with the FA.

There's always two sides of course, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to suggest the whole thing was just a case of UEFA or the FA being on a witch hunt.

I was under the impression that the charges were only avoided once City went to the CoA, and that avoidance of prosecution was due to certain items being time barred?

Anyway, I'll read up on it myself for the sake of interest.

Jeez, relax mate.

I've read a little, but would certainly not claim to be an expert on City's struggles with UEFA, or indeed the unresolved ones with the FA.

There's always two sides of course, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to suggest the whole thing was just a case of UEFA or the FA being on a witch hunt.

I was under the impression that the charges were only avoided once City went to the CoA, and that avoidance of prosecution was due to certain items being time barred?

Anyway, I'll read up on it myself for the sake of interest.
So basically you admitting you know fuck all about the CAS verdict

City escaped fuck all regarding FFP apart from a orchestrated witchunt. Uefa moved the original goal posts to snare us when this abomination of sporting fairness and integrity was born out of jealousy and racism towards a Muslim owner.

The joke Uefa charges had no merit and got chucked out at the earliest opportunity. Now the league is trying it on aided by a baying mob in both the media and the so called premier league history clubs.

If you are not willing to read up and understand the ffp case against city then your opinion on the matter is fucking worthless.

Chelsea under Roman had tons of soft loans and tons of players out on loan. All with the aim of dodging ffp. See it’s easy to cast aspirations when not I don’t have all the facts.

So fuck off with the escape ffp shit.
For the sake of clarity (and hopefully friendliness too) I'd also point out that I don't think Manchester City have likely done anything that a ton of other clubs have done also - probably every top club out there.

It's business. And sometimes business has to cut a few corners here and there.

The only reason I even mentioned the UEFA/FA stuff was that some here are insistent on proclaiming City as perfect in every way, which I'm sure you realise, even with your blue tinted glasses on, can't really be the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.