Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a sly dig, while conveniently omitting the Fifa ban
And City haven't been the subject of a FIFA or FA ban
Relax yourself mate. If you read this thread today you'd see I've already acknowledged lots of posts here and apologised for any misunderstanding of an issue (ie City charges) that I obviously don't know enough about.

thinking the Premier league & the fa are the same governing bodies & you're telling me to put it to bed

Hahahahaha

Misunderstanding which body brought the charges and thinking they are the same body are very different things.

Are you mistaking UEFA for FIFA, or do you think they're the same body?!

Grow up pal. Relax yourself.

I don't see why?!

After all, we've never been up on UEFA/FA charges.

Do you really think being put on UEFA/FA charges really relates to us doing anything wrong? I think it relates more to the nationality of our owners and our sheer audacity to win trophies when those are clear the domain of the teams in red.

Misunderstanding which body brought the charges and thinking they are the same body are very different things.

Are you mistaking UEFA for FIFA, or do you think they're the same body?!

Grow up pal. Relax yourself.
mistaking which body gave you the transfer ban is not the same as intentionally omitting them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.