Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.

Yeah, Google can be a great reference tool, depending on where you land.

What's your take on this piece:

My take on that piece would be to refute that well known liar line by line, but I can’t be bothered. But here is a couple of examples to be going on with:
1. City did not choose 2 members of the panel. UEFA chose one and City chose one. Both sides agreed with City’s suggestion that the Chairman should be the guy who sat on and was familiar with the interim case.
2. Citing the Investigatory Chamber as a source is a joke. In the interim case CAS said: City cannot hope to get a fair hearing while M. Leterme is chairing the panel.
3. Emails are worthless as evidence of any wrong doing, as they are merely evidence of a conversation. They must be backed by actual evidence of wrong doing, of which there was none. UEFA were told this in advance but persisted.
The investigatory chamber never actually saw any emails, merely Spiegel’s doctored versions.
The second set referred to have already been shown to be tampered with.
You clearly don’t know jackshit about the case. If there was no collusion by clubs, explain this: Liverpool, the Rags and Arsenal held a series of cosy meetings at which they referred to Soriano as “The terrorist.” The UEFA calculation of our budget were prepared by, surprise, surprise, a director of mUFC.

Well, for one thing, it was you who said that laughingly that the original comment was the "funniest" thing you'd read on here. Now, you're happy to accept that we are run "excellently", whereas I used the word 'perfect.' I think you were just being pedantic as a defence mechanism.

Any way, fuck all that - just turn a bloody corner tonight, will yer?!

Haha. Fair shout bro.

To be fair, the idea that Manchester City (or indeed any other super rich club) should be held up as a model for poorer clubs was pretty funny to me!

However, the lad who posted that soundbite has since clarified what he meant, and I get what he's saying.

For the record, I've said many times here that I believe Manchester City are superbly run, so it's not a sudden thing for me to state.

Anyway, I respect your post and thank you for the sentiment of it.

If by some miracle we prevent the Gooners from taking all 3 tonight, I expect virtual beers here later!

Haha. Fair shout bro.

To be fair, the idea that Manchester City (or indeed any other super rich club) should be held up as a model for poorer clubs was pretty funny to me!

However, the lad who posted that soundbite has since clarified what he meant, and I get what he's saying.

For the record, I've said many times here that I believe Manchester City are superbly run, so it's not a sudden thing for me to state.

Anyway, I respect your post and thank you for the sentiment of it.

If by some miracle we prevent the Gooners from taking all 3 tonight, I expect virtual beers here later!
I’ll have your babies if you beat them; Arse that is, not babies.

My take on that piece would be to refute that well known liar line by line, but I can’t be bothered. But here is a couple of examples to be going on with:
1. City did not choose 2 members of the panel. UEFA chose one and City chose one. Both sides agreed with City’s suggestion that the Chairman should be the guy who sat on and was familiar with the interim case.
2. Citing the Investigatory Chamber as a source is a joke. In the interim case CAS said: City cannot hope to get a fair hearing while M. Leterme is chairing the panel.
3. Emails are worthless as evidence of any wrong doing, as they are merely evidence of a conversation. They must be backed by actual evidence of wrong doing, of which there was none. UEFA were told this in advance but persisted.
The investigatory chamber never actually saw any emails, merely Spiegel’s doctored versions.
The second set referred to have already been shown to be tampered with.
You clearly don’t know jackshit about the case. If there was no collusion by clubs, explain this: Liverpool, the Rags and Arsenal held a series of cosy meetings at which they referred to Soriano as “The terrorist.” The UEFA calculation of our budget were prepared by, surprise, surprise, a director of mUFC.
That's very interesting. Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me.

Does the journalist who wrote the piece have form when it comes to spinning 'facts'?

I heard Boehly was doing that ..... Something about Hail Mary's and end zones?
We are actually launching an appeal to UEFA at the moment.

Apparently Boehly shouted 'TIME OUT!!' just before Real Madrid scored their first goal at the Bridge, but the referee completely ignored the legitimate call. Fucking cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.