Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm seriously worried. Just read this from Frank's pre-match..

'..‘We might have won more titles if we’d had more consistency and been able to work in one direction. And I feel like we should have done.’

I know Louis Tomlinson played for Doncaster Rovers, but I have no idea where Harry Styles will slot in.

It's clear that the whole club is in such a negative state psychologically at this point that it's hard to see how we compete against one of this season's best teams.

However, we hate Arsenal, and we play better against sides who come at us.

It's not impossible that we get something, unless Frank, again plays a defensive midfield system with no attackers.

Unlikely that we get something, but not impossible. Plus, we have a decent knack of killing off London rivals' title bids - see Battle of the Bridge, 2016: https://www.skysports.com/football/...elsea-and-tottenhams-infamous-match-revisited

We’re all praying for your victory brother.

That's very interesting. Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me.

Does the journalist who wrote the piece have form when it comes to spinning 'facts'?
Oh yes. He is a well known City hater who makes up anything he can think of to our detriment.

Screenshot_20230502_163153.jpg

Their next 6 games. Not sure what games they are picking up points in there. All teams playing for something. Arsenal obviously need to stay in the race. Bournmouth in form and not on the beach just yet. Forest battling to stay up. They are not beating us. The other teams all in the mix for CL place. They won't go down but it could be close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.