Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be ungrade on Frank ;-)
Lol. Exactly.

Pochettino isn't someone I wanted us to consider at the outset of this manager search, but we are at such a low point right now I'll take any manager who seems to own a set.

Although I should say that our new owners have played a pivotal role.

Just imagine leaving the football side the fuck alone, keeping Tuchel, and just giving him money for the players he wants.
That’s the issue not the gov.. the owner jist bought whoever he wanted without any clear idea.. he destroying the club imo. Bringing back lampard was also just class lol

That’s the issue not the gov.. the owner jist bought whoever he wanted without any clear idea.. he destroying the club imo. Bringing back lampard was also just class lol
It's both.

Player power is a blight on the game. Forget piling on lampard or even Boehly for a min and look at those players! Rubbish, not working hard enough and are happy to sit and say oh but you sacked Tucan so erm we can’t run or work hard for the 300k anymore until we get someone else in to take the blame.

Chavs players are a disgrace. In any other team
those lazy gits would be on the bench or sold.

City still buying titles? Yea right. It’s not the money they are afraid of it’s Mansour, Khaldoon, Txiki & Pep.

Utter shambles of a club.

That team Lampard put out was abysmal......he is not a Prem manager in any way shape or form.

The money these cunts have wasted must rank them amongst the very worst of teams in Prem history.

We pulled their pants down royally with the Sterling sale,somehow he has gotten ten times worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.