Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was a WTF moment.

@ASHCFC you need to look at City_rabin on Twitter - he (among others) frequently demolishes the bollox and complete hypocrisy of many sports ‘journalists’, including the aforementioned Delooney.
They created a WhatsApp group to coordinate their attacks on City, Rabin - doxxing and creating crap parody account and regularly read this forum looking out for ‘stuff’

To be fair, I can see why to a non-City fan, this sounds weird. You are essentially saying 'you should ignore the journalists and believe a City fan'. To someone who hasn't been keeping up with City's online fanbase for the last few years, we sound like the ones peddling conspiracy theories.

Not psychology mate. Just opinion.

I don't need to block anyone. I'm always optimistic that even people like yourself who apparently only seem interested in confrontation (albeit in your case the passive aggressive, slightly weasel type flavour), can eventually find within themselves the ability to show a little human respect.

Who knows right?!
I think on reflection I'd like to add that I too am guilty of being a little confrontational in reply to you, by way of chosen terminology, so in order to at least chill things out, I apologise.

Using diggy words isn't big or clever.

To be fair, I can see why to a non-City fan, this sounds weird. You are essentially saying 'you should ignore the journalists and believe a City fan'. To someone who hasn't been keeping up with City's online fanbase for the last few years, we sound like the ones peddling conspiracy theories.
It's a very good point.

However, given that we all know that most (not all, but most) journalists are heavily influenced by the editorial need for clicks, at this moment I'm very interested to do my research from the City perspective.

Not psychology mate. Just opinion.

I don't need to block anyone. I'm always optimistic that even people like yourself who apparently only seem interested in confrontation (albeit in your case the passive aggressive, slightly weasel type flavour), can eventually find within themselves the ability to show a little human respect.

Who knows right?!
You went simple accusation of trolling (incorrectly) to homo erotic fantasy very quickly. Whatever you say lol.

Have to think whatever shred of managerial reputation Lampard had left has been obliterated. Nice pay day but going back to Chelsea was the worst move he's made. I cant see anyone touching him again after this. He's better looking for a job as a an assistant if he wants to remain in the game. Needs to learn a lot

Have to think whatever shred of managerial reputation Lampard had left has been obliterated. Nice pay day but going back to Chelsea was the worst move he's made. I cant see anyone touching him again after this. He's better looking for a job as a an assistant if he wants to remain in the game. Needs to learn a lot
I respect him for trying. He loves the club. But the teams he's put out since taking control again have left most Chelsea fans in a state of shock.

I understood, to a degree, the defensive strategy vs Real Madrid, but the same strategy at home to Brentford??

Love ya Frank, but you're killing us.

I respect him for trying. He loves the club. But the teams he's put out since taking control again have left most Chelsea fans in a state of shock.

I understood, to a degree, the defensive strategy vs Real Madrid, but the same strategy at home to Brentford??

Love ya Frank, but you're killing us.
I've seen your results but not really watched any games. There is no plan at all. You have no pattern of play. Fuck knows that he's been doing during training.

You're entitled to your opinion, although I think that your response is primarily triggered out of a desire to 'bond' with your new mate whom you're now defending (I got your back son!) than anything else.

Whatever. Maybe just leave me alone and try to not be a troll? :)
It’s here ya clutz! Homo erotic fantasy. I’m not judging. I just can’t keep up with the nonsense.

Why not just say you’re sorry and you don’t know what you’re talking about? It’s a narcissist test. You should know this if you’re into amateur psychology.

Then you’ll prove me wrong.

It’s here ya clutz! Homo erotic fantasy. I’m not judging. I just can’t keep up with the nonsense.

Why not just say you’re sorry and you don’t know what you’re talking about? It’s a narcissist test. You should know this if you’re into amateur psychology.

Then you’ll prove me wrong.
Liked cos you’re my new mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.