Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s here ya clutz! Homo erotic fantasy. I’m not judging. I just can’t keep up with the nonsense.

Why not just say you’re sorry and you don’t know what you’re talking about? It’s a narcissist test. You should know this if you’re into amateur psychology.

Then you’ll prove me wrong.

Haha, like by your new mate. Of course!

Sorry, but I'm still not getting your homo erotic reference. Don't bother explaining any more. Maybe it's for those 'in the know.'

Your new mate obviously understands pretty well though! Fate has brought you both together it seems :)

Been a while since we had a chav wumming about the charges
Not me bro. Referenced in all honesty in response to having to read one too many posts declaring City to be most perfect club in the world, but past that now.

I genuinely look forward to educating myself on the matter.

And let's face it, no Chelsea fan is in a position to be slinging shit at this moment. We are in shit state.

Haha, like by your new mate. Of course!

Sorry, but I'm still not getting your homo erotic reference. Don't bother explaining any more. Maybe it's for those 'in the know.'

Your new mate obviously understands pretty well though! Fate has brought you both together it seems :)
Narcissist of the Week! First ever award outside of the company I work for. Congratulations! You deserve it.

Narcissist of the Week! First ever award outside of the company I work for. Congratulations! You deserve it.
Narcissist, amateur psychologist?!

These are all your references. Seems to me this is a pot and kettle situation.

It also occurs to me that anyone who would even have the idea of a narcissist of the week award in their head is someone who generally feels pretty superior to everyone else, most of the time, right?!

You're not a member of the extra woke section of the students union are you?

Narcissist, amateur psychologist?!

These are all your references. Seems to me this is a pot and kettle situation.

It also occurs to me that anyone who would even have the idea of a narcissist of the week award in their head is someone who generally feels pretty superior to everyone else, most of the time, right?!

You're not a member of the extra woke section of the students union are you?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ul-Financial-Fair-Play-rules-soon-season.html

Oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.