Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I can see why to a non-City fan, this sounds weird. You are essentially saying 'you should ignore the journalists and believe a City fan'. To someone who hasn't been keeping up with City's online fanbase for the last few years, we sound like the ones peddling conspiracy theories.
That might be the perception, yes, Hence trying to 'educate' about the real facts, (especially the CAS complete exhoneration verdict).

The WhatsApp's group pile-on and doxxing of Rabin, and their obvious coordinated actions at some points, is a lot less likely to gain any traction in other fan bases, more like a 'huh? wtf they talking about' - still doesn't remove the facts from the debate, it was obvious that Rabin was gaining follower traction on Twitter with his time consuming, accurate and repeated pointing out of the sheer hypocrisy (and blatant lying) of most of the sports 'journalists', and they didn't like being humiliated by an 'anonymous' twitterer.

Some performance raheem put in yesterday, but then, not too different from how he played for the last two and a half seasons at City.

Last night was a horrible reminder for of how tough it is watching him in a team that I actually want to do well

Weird people are still bashing raz , he is not fucking over the chavs on his own, they are all shite
Did you watch his performance last night? It was beyond awful for a professional footballer and admittedly the rest of them were just as bad

Weird people are still bashing raz , he is not fucking over the chavs on his own, they are all shite
I didn't want Sterling when Tuchel brought him in, as I could see how ineffective he'd become at City.

However, it's unfair to judge him within the current Chelsea set up (haha, set up - there isn't one).

If you put Haarland in our team right now he'd look significantly less god-like.

No i didnt but reading on here he still gets bashed to fuck, obsessed some are , the same ones who hated him here continuing
He was truly awful and it was no surprise when he was hooked. Shadow of the player that turns up for England

Some performance raheem put in yesterday, but then, not too different from how he played for the last two and a half seasons at City.

Last night was a horrible reminder for of how tough it is watching him in a team that I actually want to do well

I know it’s an emotional reaction and not rational one but I would terminate his contract. I just can’t abide by that kind of lack of effort. Him and Auba were a disgrace last night. There’s a lot wrong at the club but one thing a player is in control of is the effort they put in and watching Sterling last night made me angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.