Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless cunts

Lampard will soon be sat alongside other failures in the TV studio,who thought their playing career would ensure a managerial equivalent.

Interesting times at Chelsea with that gargantuan wage bill and a hugely reduced income stream.

Lampard at Chelsea

10 games
8 losses
1 draw
1 win

I'd hang my head in shame if I was him, and probably find another career path

Don't get me wrong, the squad probably has its issues internally, but there's enough in that squad to get results

If only someone could have predicted that. Club legend and will stabilise the team. My arse.

Actually, no. He has stabilised it. At the bottom.

What a fool taking that role. It looks like the players are getting away with murder and Frank’s chelsea legacy is much lessened. Also as a manager it wasn’t all doom and gloom - did ok at Derby, did ok at first at Chelsea when they had a transfer ban, kept Everton up etc - nobody going to touch him with a barge pole after this shit show.

What a fool taking that role. It looks like the players are getting away with murder and Frank’s chelsea legacy is much lessened. Also as a manager it wasn’t all doom and gloom - did ok at Derby, did ok at first at Chelsea when they had a transfer ban, kept Everton up etc - nobody going to touch him with a barge pole after this shit show.

Franks only motivation for taking the interim role at Chelsea was to put himself in the shop window - and after Potter’s appalling run he probably thought he could demonstrate an upturn in the team’s fortunes- that’s backfired enormously and Frank is gonna be looking to the Championship or Turkey for his next opportunity.

I note (per The Times) that after a recent defeat Boehly went into the dressing room and gave a speech lambasting the players as ‘an embarrassment.’ The players were apparently shocked as hitherto he had played the role of their best friend, inviting them to his luxury villa, giving them his private phone number etc. He also attends training regularly. Oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.