Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard at Chelsea

10 games
8 losses
1 draw
1 win

I'd hang my head in shame if I was him, and probably find another career path

Don't get me wrong, the squad probably has its issues internally, but there's enough in that squad to get results

Some of those Chelsea players should hang their heads in shame - yes you Havertz in particular! When Gallagher is one of your better players then you’re in trouble. At least he put in some effort. Enzo Fernandez and Felix wasted there.

Lampard at Chelsea

10 games
8 losses
1 draw
1 win

I'm sure he had gone somdthing like 10 games without win prior to getting sacked at Everton.
Even a team with no manager at all could just turn up for matches and possibly win one out of 20 games

Lampard at Chelsea

10 games
8 losses
1 draw
1 win

Don't get me wrong, the squad probably has its issues internally, but there's enough in that squad to get results

The players have let him down but those same players let Potter down - I can't imagine Lampard needed the money offered unless it was a mental amount all he seems to have done is to reaffirm he is a good fit for Rochdale or Burton Albion.

Lampard at Chelsea

10 games
8 losses
1 draw
1 win

Lampard is a public school boy, he'll think he's doing a helluva job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.