Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good appointment from them unfortunately.

Despite their final league position, Pochettino will have a lot of talented players to work with.

James
Chilwell
Koulibaly
Thiago Silva
Enzo Fernandez
Zakaria
Kante
Kovacic
Pulisic
Ziyech
Havertz
Sterling
Mudryk
Joao Felix
Nkunku

That's a basis of a very strong squad and now they've got a top coach, maybe not elite but a very competent one, you'll see a lot of improvement from players that have been seriously underperforming. Whether they'll be good enough to challenge us I don't know but I think they could be a real force in the next few seasons.

Personally, I think he will drown in the shit that is Chelsea at the moment. Two years to sort that out? Never in a million years.

Seems as if their fire sale has started. Boehly's spending 600m was spectacular, their self-inflicted downward spiral was more so, and the fire sale will surpass all of these.

Overpay for every player and have a high miss rate relative to other clubs.

Recruitment is so important, probably the most important thing in squad building. And Chelsea are no where near it.

They finished with 45 points for a reason, and its deeper than the poor showing of Potter and Lampard. They are so disjointed and broken and the worst thing is they dont even realize it. This notion they have a great playing group is so false. Hands down the worst team of the top 7 and by a country mile
Reports that Poch wants at least four players. What a mess.

How do Chelsea do it ? Within investigation? 40mill for a Chelsea defender that no one knows. And Neymar ?

Does anyone remember the mass flapping on here and twitter about how well Chelsea had spent last season?

Have faith and patience blues.

Up there with Scholes, Gerrard and Rooney - who get managerial opportunities they really don’t deserve.
And G. Neville.

And the other nev too....from the national women's team ,to some silly us of a soccer men's team,to Justin's national team
How the actual Fuck did he get any of those jobs in the first place?
Beckham has a lot of money but very little business acumen, in my book.
Trying to spread red around the globe,you cockwomble.instead of making sound business decisions.just following some silly mantra,
Jobs for the boys/ brothers.
I hate all 3 of them,cannot stand they way they infest football after their over blown playing careers
Sick of em.

Criticising Chelsea is super easy to do right now. And on a City forum, of all places, the resident fans can only laugh at us in comparison to their club's model, which has been pretty awesome to be fair.

However, I don't think things are quite as bad as some of you guys are saying.

We have some excellent players, and with some sensible business this summer (hopefully sales > purchases), combined with no European distractions next season, I think we can be competitive.
Chelsea are shit mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.