Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only think him being available is the reason they’ve gone so early.

Tuchel was looking a bit moody, but at the end of the day the club sold or let go of half his defence, it shouldn’t be a surprise that 6 games into the season they are looking a bit dodgy.
Why are people talking about his defence?

Since he went to Chelsea their attack has been abysmal. You can argue that their forwards are poor but you should still get more from their attackers.

Tuchel seemed to be begging for the sack last few weeks. It's bizarre they spent so much money only to get rid of him a week after the window closes, surely you stick with him or you get rid in the summer beforehand.

I was going to say who are they going to bring in now that will do a better job but if Potter ends up there as is now being reported, it's hard to argue. I've raved about him for years now, I think he's outstanding and given time and a decent budget he could be one of the best around. I'd sooner he ended up at Chelsea than any of the other top sides.

Good job we didn't send anybody to Brighton now, sadly for them, a bright future has just become very uncertain.

Did all the infrastructure get ditched when Roman went? The allusions to us under Swales - not quite as this guy's got money.

Perhaps Lord Tommy Voldemort could do a job swap with the boy Potter?

Current positions:
Brighton 4th - playing extremely well and organised despite negative net spend, financially sound, composed and organised management structure. Small wages.

Chelsea 6th - playing crap, disorganised despite massive net spend, financially only just out of massive owner debt, disheveled and disorganised US management structure. Massive wages.

I wonder what might persuade Potter to leave Brighton…

Current positions:
Brighton 4th - playing extremely well and organised despite negative net spend, financially sound, composed and organised management structure. Small wages.

Chelsea 6th - playing crap, disorganised despite massive net spend, financially only just out of massive owner debt, disheveled and disorganised US management structure. Massive wages.

I wonder what might persuade Potter to leave Brighton…
Tripling of his salary and access to better players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.