Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current positions:
Brighton 4th - playing extremely well and organised despite negative net spend, financially sound, composed and organised management structure. Small wages.

Chelsea 6th - playing crap, disorganised despite massive net spend, financially only just out of massive owner debt, disheveled and disorganised US management structure. Massive wages.

I wonder what might persuade Potter to leave Brighton…
£$$$£££££$$$

And lots of it.

No person with a brain should take that on, stupid spending by the new owner who has no idea about football, and they will surely have broken FFP rules. Seems like three defeats and you’re out, better job security at Watford or Downing Street.

Tuchel spotted leaving the Cobham training ground for the last time
0c7b6b885d93de7c78468300847a9a55.jpg

Read somewhere that Tuchels wife left him this summer, might explain why he has been so strange this season in his behavior.. and also why he keeps moaning about everything...

Really, really sad about Tuchel. I had a feeling something was coming but not this soon. Potter was my first choice in the event of a sacking and looks like we’ll get our guy.

I’ll always be fond of Tuchel. He won us the CL, and I think he navigated the sanctions and uncertainty really well. I’ll remember him fondly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.