Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
First an American who knows f all about football buys Chelsea, then he appoints himself “Sporting Director” and starts buying and selling players. Then he decides the Manager doesnt know how to work with all the players he bought so fires him.

This was doomed from the start and will not end well for the Chavs.

If I were a Chelsea fan I'd be concerned - they speak to Potter but can't convince him to come across from Brighton - make you wonder what the offer is. The sack Tuchel this morning get permission to talk to Potter I am sure they were confident of securing him by teatime - its midnight - maybe they are not making him an offer he can't refuse

Fuck Yaeh! Da boss!
AcademicYoungAtlanticbluetang-size_restricted.gif

If I were a Chelsea fan I'd be concerned - they speak to Potter but can't convince him to come across from Brighton - make you wonder what the offer is. The sack Tuchel this morning get permission to talk to Potter I am sure they were confident of securing him by teatime - its midnight - maybe they are not making him an offer he can't refuse
If they announce him tomorrow, as looks likely, that's about as fast a turnaround as you could possibly expect given they weren't talking to him this morning.

Bigger question is whether Potter can take the step up, as legit impressive as he's been at Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.