Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal winning 2-0 vs Chels tonight I think. Frank has lost 5 in a row with 1 goal scored. Don't wanna keep my hopes high. Newcastle and Brighton next for Arsenal tho

Will Starling emerge from self imposed hibernation tonight and run aroond flapping his arms like a scalded cock, before missing an open goal and 2 one on one's with Ramsbottom ?

It's all gone quiet on the burglary front.

Intruder alarm not activated whilst they're all in Qatar....hmm?

I'll watch the game tonight, but expect an Arsenal win with the way the season has gone for Chelsea. That said, it wasn't so long ago that I sat down to watch Arsenal play the worst team in the league and drop points.

Arsenal have had a rough few weeks and we will get a real feel for whether they still have the belief tonight. I can't help but feel that Chelsea will eventually turn into a good side, although that's looking more like next season now. There are some quality players in their squad though, so you never know.

Wouldn't mind Raheem bagging a winner late on!

As if Chelsea will go to Arsenal and win.
Just to throw a few things into perspective, Chelsea have scored one goal in their last 7 games, drawing one and losing six.
They've been beat by worse teams than Arsenal, anyone thinking they'll turn up tonight are tripping.

If anything Chelsea are relegation fodder the way they are playing and they are lucky that there isn't more games left as they'd be in a scrap to stay up.
cant wait for the pre match thread when we meet chelsea, arses on here will be flapping :)

I predicted City to beat Arsenal 4-1 and was a bit gutted that I hadn't told anyone at the time. :-D

So sticking this here now, to be proven wrong now doubt... Arsenal 1 Chelsea 1.

And would it be too much to ask for Sterling to get the equaliser? I don't think so... Fingers crossed anyway.

Come on Chelsea, give us another demba ba moment. The red cartel hate you awell, probably not at the min with the new owner and not competing this season but you u can change all that with a decent result tonight.

Sterling you owe city. We convinced the world you were world class thus enabling you to get a nice payday.

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea-:)

Playing a low block in the hope of countering does not constitute playing for a draw.

At the moment of the game you refer to City were something like 18 points clear and destroying teams.

Are you suggesting we should have turned up at the Etiad with our guard down just to give the City punters a good day out?

Also, you say you've seen us play for a draw 'loads of times'. You've gone back five years to dig out one game that proves we lost that day and were outclassed but doesn't prove anything else. Any more?
That was then.
This is now.
And now you are a club in chaos with no structure and a shit team at Southampton level.

I cannot envision any possible way this team gets points against Arsenal.

This current iteration is devoid of a style of play, of leaders, of a goalscorer, of character. There we go, if my world class jinxing doesn't get them 3pts nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.