Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Sterling was absolutely flying. His passing was pretty good and that’s a trait that let him down occasionally.
He ran West Ham ragged.

I still think Chelsea will be the kingmakers.
Sterling back to City for 40M?

Chelsea's problem is that despite having spent all that money they still don't have a playmaker in midfield. Even with West Ham down to 10 they created 1 clear chance in about 25 mins.

Sterling was absolutely flying. His passing was pretty good and that’s a trait that let him down occasionally.
He ran West Ham ragged.

best I’ve seen him play for a long time. Seemed to be playing more central though.

He ran West Ham ragged.

Credit to him. He was incredible today. Our best player by some distance. Shame we lost. The performance deserved better. But Sterling was brilliant.

He’ll go back to his usual shite performance’s, every dog has its day.
He’s actually class in midfield when it comes to beating a man or two.

I remember when he first did it for us and I thought wtf are you doing. But he kept beating his man.

Credit to him. He was incredible today. Our best player by some distance. Shame we lost. The performance deserved better. But Sterling was brilliant.
What do you make of 5 at the back? Do you think you’ll change now you have Enzo and Caicedo to patrol your midfield, or are your wingbacks not good enough to be proper fullbacks in your set up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.