Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palmer has looked really good so far, he just needs a consistent run of games in my opinion. Disappointed though, as I think he should still be playing for us.

We don’t usually regret young players leaving, but I think we might with this one (it’s early days yet, so it could go either way)

If he fulfils his potential, I have a gut feeling Palmer and City's paths will cross again. If he develops into one of the best players in the league, I think years from now he's going to want to know what it feels like to be a big and important player for a City team winning titles. Just like I feel the Chelsea and Mount story isn't over just yet.

Thor is a city fan so if he had done it that would have been great , cole doing it for the chavs is tragic

Isn’t Cole a RAg? And Erling Leeds? I read an interview years back when he went to Dortmund that he loves Leeds and wore their kit to training or something

If he fulfils his potential, I have a gut feeling Palmer and City's paths will cross again. If he develops into one of the best players in the league, I think years from now he's going to want to know what it feels like to be a big and important player for a City team winning titles. Just like I feel the Chelsea and Mount story isn't over just yet.
If the story's of him being a boy hood united fan are true he might be happy cutting his losses with city. Obviously hope he does come back! Would be the opposite of swp haha

Wasted career for that little wanker, and that after being a little wanker teasing everyone about what his move would be as though he was some kind of god.

Little wanker.

He's not coming back. Your long-term contracts guarantee that. It puts the club firmly in control.

Of all of our recent sales, he will be one we will come to regret. He was primed to perform this season. His injury last season derailed his squad integration into a team that won the lot which made it that much more difficult for him to be part of the team.

Still not convinced that selling a young player schooled in the city way and adding players from lower tier teams who are yet to perform consistently and have got a massive learning curve ahead of them was the best way to go forward. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.