Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a shit manager is one thing but no Chelsea player stood up to be counted yesterday, they all went missing & hid in the end.

Just checking in to say, gutted. We had that game in our hands. We should have finished the fuckers off when we had the chance. Fuck.

Sickening to watch the narrative being spun after the game .
Before the start of extra time I posted that Chelsea had all the momentum and would go on and win it. I didn’t imagine what was to come. Chelsea were awful inextra time and it was obvious they were happy not to lose and take their chance on penalties, now Kepa isn’t there. Your manager is a fraud mate.

I don't see any good reason why the fraud that is Pochettino should keep his job. Poor decision making, playing for penalties having been on top previously against half a team of kids and 11th place in the Premier League plus not still knowing what his best team is well deserving of the sack.

Can you imagine what say Unai Emery would do with that squad of players? I'd wager it would be top 8 if not top 6.

Despite all the money that Chavski and The RAGS have spent on absolute dross, I think we still get more stick for the money we have spent (despite the fact we have won the prem 5 times out of the last 7 seasons). Them 2 have fuck all to show, plus having about 8 managers between them in that time, sometimes the same manager.
I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding in what you say - we get more stick for the money we have spent BECAUSE we have won the prem 5 times out of the las SIX seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.