Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Chelsea have a bunch of talent. Beats me why they've not been able to pull it together in the last few seasons.

Eh? Thought it was quite obvious why they have struggled.
Not for me. Lots of money. And no entrenched bullshit ownership-on-down, who-the-fuck cares attitude. It seems to me that ownership wants to win and is willing to spend.

IMO Chelsea is free of the entrenched who-cares attitude that plagues the scum... 4th next season wouldn't shock me.

Last edited:
Not for me. Lots of money. And no entrenched bullshit managerial who-the-fuck cares attitude. It seems to me that ownership wants to win and is willing to spend.

IMO Chelsea is free of the entrenched who-cares attitude that plagues the scum... 4th next season wouldn't shock me.
Having good players is only one part of being successful. Being a team is the most important. Buying players in a scattergun manner, whilst changing manager every 6 months is largely their issue.

Not for me. Lots of money. And no entrenched bullshit ownership-on-down, who-the-fuck cares attitude. It seems to me that ownership wants to win and is willing to spend.

Lack of a top goal scorer. Unbalanced and inexperience squad. Huge PSR challenges. Might push for top 4 but no better.

Lack of a top goal scorer. Unbalanced and inexperience squad. Might push for top 4 but no better.
Yeah, beyond 4th would surprise me as we, Arsenal and Liverpool are all likely out-of-reach of Chelsea (or any other squad) next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.