Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Tosin is an astute pick up by chelsea and would have been for the other few clubs linked with him. Given their impending financial issues, bringing him in on a free and offloading chalobah who is a lesser player for £20-30 million would be one of the few good bits of business chelsea have done under their new ownership. An upgrade and a large influx of cash.

if you say is he’s third tier after Chelsea have signed him, my guess he is quite a bit better than that based on your previous track record of assessing Chelsea players. I’ll definitely enjoy watching him.
My previous track record on your ex City players is Sterling is past his sell by date and I was glad to see him go (no personal criticism of the lad) and Palmer who I was happy with the 45m we got for him, he had to go and has been good for you but when we played you in the FA Cup he was pretty poor, not that's a barometer to judge him by.

You've bought some relative donkeys for the dosh spent and I think you'll finish lower this coming season especially with an ill judged appointment of your Manager.

Tosin is an astute pick up by chelsea and would have been for the other few clubs linked with him. Given their impending financial issues, bringing him in on a free and offloading chalobah who is a lesser player for £20-30 million would be one of the few good bits of business chelsea have done under their new ownership. An upgrade and a large influx of cash.
Your opinion but I've yet to see him impose himself on any top 8 team.

I didn't want him to leave
Didn't progress enough, as simple as that and he'd be nowhere near our first team squad even now, not flexible enough or comfortable on the ball, decent in the air but that doesn't fulfil Pep's criteria for a defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.