Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Chelsea transfer window seems to be the opposite of ours, but still not exciting? It'd be interesting to hear the thoughts of Chelsea fans?

Whereas we have only one major incoming and many are clamouring for more, Chelsea seem to have gone for everyone and their mother in law, yet still don't really have a defined team, identity or style? What isn't it now, with Neto, 49 registered first team players?

I suppose it's one of those where, if it goes well on the pitch, who cares? I don't particularly have a problem with it, but if that was us I'd be a bit worried about the scattergun approach continuing from last year with Yosemite Sam firing his blank(cheques)s in very direction.

Chelsea transfer window seems to be the opposite of ours, but still not exciting? It'd be interesting to hear the thoughts of Chelsea fans?

Whereas we have only one major incoming and many are clamouring for more, Chelsea seem to have gone for everyone and their mother in law, yet still don't really have a defined team, identity or style? What isn't it now, with Neto, 49 registered first team players?

I suppose it's one of those where, if it goes well on the pitch, who cares? I don't particularly have a problem with it, but if that was us I'd be a bit worried about the scattergun approach continuing from last year with Yosemite Sam firing his blank(cheques)s in very direction.
how can it possibly go well on the pitch, how can you keep any kind of club harmony or dressing room harmony when most of these players have no indeed when or where they will be playing or how they should be playing its baffling.

Feels like it's going to end in tears.

They basically need to make £200-£300m of sales every summer, unless they are allowed to sell more assets to themselves.

how can it possibly go well on the pitch, how can you keep any kind of club harmony or dressing room harmony when most of these players have no indeed when or where they will be playing or how they should be playing its baffling.
I think most have to go on loan, but didn't they change the rules on loans a few years back, specifically because it was felt Chelsea and City were hoarding too much talent?

Maybe Boehly is confusing it with the NFL, they seem to have half a county on the sidelines that and tag in and out every few seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.