Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Can someone explain how Chelsea are able to keep spending money on players and stay on the right side of FFP or PSR (or whatever it is these days) ? Aren’t they just about to drop another £60m plus on some guy from Atletico Madrid ? This isn’t passing the smell test for me.

Can someone explain how Chelsea are able to keep spending money on players and stay on the right side of FFP or PSR (or whatever it is these days) ? Aren’t they just about to drop another £60m plus on some guy from Atletico Madrid ? This isn’t passing the smell test for me.
Paul Daniels?

They keep selling themselves things.

It's weird players keep going there when you look at there 50 man squad and how they going to even play games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.