Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Surely you will target a striker: any names mentioned?

The usual names as last summer- Osimhen, Toney etc but also some new likes Omorodian. We probably won't sign any of them, hopefully.

Don't spoil a good run mate, I genuinely want you to carry on sticking two fingers up at them and do what you want.

Saying that, your next acquisition to break the British transfer record please ?

Foden :)

Who knows what's going to happen with Chelsea. They are all over the place at the minute. Outside looking in Bohey treats the club as a plaything pissing away money.

They have an already bloated squad yet are still buying players. They seemed to be picking up form at the end of the season but then Poch left.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were challenging for the top 4 by Christmas.

Alternatively it wouldn't surprise me if Enzo Maresca was sacked with them 11th by Christmas

You have to admire chelsea business people getting around PSR selling hotels to themselves the women's team selling it for 175m to themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.