Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Just seen that Fernandez has not endeared himself to the black lads in the squad after taking part in a racist song about the French teamwith his Argentinian team mates after winning the Copa America. Wesley Fofana seemed to be particularly angry about it (who can blame him?). Apparently, Fernandez has apologised, and Chelsea consider the matter closed. I'm just wondering what that is going to do for morale in the dressing room. Remember the nonsense with the penalty last season? That seems to indicate that there's a few "spikey" individuals in that squad.

Just seen that Fernandez has not endeared himself to the black lads in the squad after taking part in a racist song about the French teamwith his Argentinian team mates after winning the Copa America. Wesley Fofana seemed to be particularly angry about it (who can blame him?). Apparently, Fernandez has apologised, and Chelsea consider the matter closed. I'm just wondering what that is going to do for morale in the dressing room. Remember the nonsense with the penalty last season? That seems to indicate that there's a few "spikey" individuals in that squad.
Law of averages, when you've got three squads (chosen by a process as sophisticated as a raffle) you get three times as many "spikey" individuals.

Well according to Chelsea journos, Enzo joined the group in America and apologised to everyone in person, organised by Reece James and Disasi. The squad, including the French black players, have seemingly accepted this and are ready to move on, which is fair enough. Other than slapping a x amount of games ban on their own player, which no club would do unless they were compelled to do so, not sure what more Chelsea can realistically do.

Well according to Chelsea journos, Enzo joined the group in America and apologised to everyone in person, organised by Reece James and Disasi. The squad, including the French black players, have seemingly accepted this and are ready to move on, which is fair enough. Other than slapping a x amount of games ban on their own player, which no club would do unless they were compelled to do so, not sure what more Chelsea can realistically do.
Wait til the FA commission get involved, going by past incidents the precedents is either; a 1 game ban with a £50k fine and attendance on a course about unintended racism (Bernardo Silva); or nothing to see here (red scum united player).

Wait til the FA commission get involved, going by past incidents the precedents is either; a 1 game ban with a £50k fine and attendance on a course about unintended racism (Bernardo Silva); or nothing to see here (red scum united player).

I think Cavani was given a 3 match ban, which is somewhere in the ball park of what I wanted Chelsea to give him, but the club has seemingly chosen the easy option and will now try and brush it under the carpet. It’s up to the FA to and come in properly adjudicate the situation and hopefully Enzo eventually ends up with a 3-4 match ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.