Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

I find the whole Chelsea thing entertaining. Even the games are good to watch as you don't know what to expect. What I find odd is that their behaviour doesn't even deflect that much from the focus on our club. They do seem to get a comparatively easier ride from the media.

It would be amusing if they nudged out LFC, AFC or MUFC out of the top 4.

Will they change their name to the Chelsea 49's to reflect on their playing staff numbers ?

Were CFC not stockpiling players before any threat of a transfer ban? Not sure about the timeline of these things.

Not really because we were selling loads too. We sold or released about 15 players last summer, whilst signing 12 (about 3 of which were just young players, punts for the future).

I think this summer there's been much more of a focus on signing young players to be stockpiled, and not for the immediate improvement of Chelsea's first team.

Giving Sterling the cold shoulder to get Sancho in in his place is a plan so madcap at this point I won't believe they're not trolling us until someone confirms otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.