Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Chelsea look to be screwed as UEFA reject their financing strategy.

Chelsea face ‘more than challenging’ bid to meet Uefa’s financial rules

Oh they will be done because selling hotels and woman's team to themselves will not be allowed! They'll get a fine like psg did have been last 2/3 seasons they have failed it!

Funny when we and psg got done 10 or so years ago the punishment was ten times worse then than now!? Wonder why?

Chelsea look to be screwed as UEFA reject their financing strategy.

Chelsea face ‘more than challenging’ bid to meet Uefa’s financial rules

It’ll be a big fine and a squad reduction, unless it’s so bad that they get a year or two ban from European competition.

Given their approach, I doubt they care much anyway.

Shamrock Rovers draw, trips to Chelsea, Larne, also play TNS.

Larne v Shamrock will be a quiet one then...

Not convinced they're all real teams. Nice trip to Kazakhstan in there.

Guaranteed 100% there will be cost of our team compared to the opposition mentioned in at least one of our CL games, perhaps a mention of the same for Chelsea and zero mention in any of the Rags games, despite us being the lowest spenders of the 3

I hate them but Osimhen is a top attacker. Him and Palmer can cause serious damage to other teams.

Way too premature. Osimhen has managed more than 15 league goals once? More than 20 goals in alll comps once? That season looks more like an anamoly in his career.

Could be the difference between Europa League and Champions League which I suppose you could argue is worth it. They're miles away from competing for the league though.

No guarantee its going to happen either:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.