Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Well according to Chelsea journos, Enzo joined the group in America and apologised to everyone in person, organised by Reece James and Disasi. The squad, including the French black players, have seemingly accepted this and are ready to move on, which is fair enough. Other than slapping a x amount of games ban on their own player, which no club would do unless they were compelled to do so, not sure what more Chelsea can realistically do.

On a side note: I’m interested to see how Enzo performs this season. I’ve tended to think he is style over substance but I know you rate him highly. No question Chelsea improved hugely when he was out of the team injured towards the end of the season.

Well according to Chelsea journos, Enzo joined the group in America and apologised to everyone in person, organised by Reece James and Disasi. The squad, including the French black players, have seemingly accepted this and are ready to move on, which is fair enough. Other than slapping a x amount of games ban on their own player, which no club would do unless they were compelled to do so, not sure what more Chelsea can realistically do.
It's more a question of whether it will linger on and on. Fernandez may find not as many passes coming his way.

Chelsea magical mystery tour.
Who is the manager?
What is the team?
Are they buying any more players?
What is the true state of the finances?
Will the Russian oligarch’s legacy be a Huge fine?
Who knows which way the wind blows?

It's more a question of whether it will linger on and on. Fernandez may find not as many passes coming his way.

I honestly doubt that. Players might as well make their grievances known now and refuse to play with him if they feel what Enzo did was unforgivable. It makes no sense, and helps no-one, to seemingly accept his in person apology but then let it continue to fester to the point where you're harming their own chances of winning games and succeeding.

I honestly doubt that. Players might as well make their grievances known now and refuse to play with him if they feel what Enzo did was unforgivable. It makes no sense, and helps no-one, to seemingly accept his in person apology but then let it continue to fester to the point where you're harming their own chances of winning games and succeeding.
We shall see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.