Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

How could it even be possible for Chelsea to bring in more players if the rumours of Oshimen and sancho are true,surely they need to push a few out to even stand a chance it absolutely just seems a scatter gun approach yet nothing from the media in terms of spending..

F**k me if anyone needs investigating it’s the rent boys. How do they get away with all these signings? They’re still trying to sign players. Hope they get stuck with Sterling!

F**k me if anyone needs investigating it’s the rent boys. How do they get away with all these signings? They’re still trying to sign players. Hope they get stuck with Sterling!
I really can't be arsed checking their net spend over each window, but if they can make a certain loss over three seasons then they'll be OK if they didn't spend too much in 2021 or 2022. They'll also have some UEFA money from winning the CL in 2021. And they seem rather good when it comes to selling property to themselves at the wrong price.
There's something dodgy going on but if they'll be OK if they stick to the wording of the rules rather than the spirit of the rules. - Or perhaps they know the rules are unsustainable and they're getting a head start on the rest of the PL.
Or they are run by people who haven't got a clue. That certainly can't be ruled out.

Because now they can buy who they want because they did not fail PSR last season! Next time there accounts are out we will see what they look like and if they'll be any punishment! The other stuff like paying players of the books to go to there club are probably being dealt with behind the scenes! I feel the Hotel and woman's team sales will get the ok, it's a loop hole they found..

And the biggest joke being FIFA rules are in place to avoid 'player hoarding'. But national loans are allowed in UNLIMITED number, also for senior players.
Thanks, Chelsea say. Hurrah to the PL.

So Chelsea are bringing in an inferior player to a player that cant even get into their squad (Sterling).

Bizarre transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.