Chelsea Threat

whothefisAlice said:
Marin, Mata, Hazard, Sturridge, Torres and possibly Hulk by the end of the summer.

Yes they will be a force you can count on that!!! They're defence is what will let them down though, since Terry will still start, and he is only getting worse each season. They'll have plenty of high scoring matches but wont be close to winning the league until the old guard pisses off.

Cole, Lampard, Terry will all cost the team at stages, not to mention David Luiz.

i dont know about cole... he still has quality

I for one welcome the return of the strong Chelsea, it'll make us want to get even better (which will make us stronger in the league and in Europe) and also if we're not to win the league (which is inevitable at some point) then rather Chelsea than the scum. These great signings don't guarantee anything yet though, they don't even have a manager.

Damanino said:
They wont miss Drogba in the league that much. Threy need a 20+ goalscorer, and they hope Torres can be it. Also Hazard/Hulk more than capable of scoring 10-15 goals. They are lot more direct/attacking players than Silva/Nasri.

Drogba is a huge guy to have around, in certain matches he changes the scene, but this season he scored 5 league goals starting 16 matches. 34 years old. Useful as a sub or in the cups.

I absolutely think Chelsea will be up there with City and United for the league title if they get the new manager right.

Sturridge, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Marin wont play much tho, not ahead Hazard, Mata or Hulk.

But very good, very young players, potential to grow together.

I'll be very surprised if Hazard gets into double figures in his debut season. Scoring that amount in the French league is far easier than doing the same feat in the strongest league in the world.

Impeccable said:
Damanino said:
They wont miss Drogba in the league that much. Threy need a 20+ goalscorer, and they hope Torres can be it. Also Hazard/Hulk more than capable of scoring 10-15 goals. They are lot more direct/attacking players than Silva/Nasri.

Drogba is a huge guy to have around, in certain matches he changes the scene, but this season he scored 5 league goals starting 16 matches. 34 years old. Useful as a sub or in the cups.

I absolutely think Chelsea will be up there with City and United for the league title if they get the new manager right.

Sturridge, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Marin wont play much tho, not ahead Hazard, Mata or Hulk.

But very good, very young players, potential to grow together.

I'll be very surprised if Hazard gets into double figures in his debut season. Scoring that amount in the French league is far easier than doing the same feat in the strongest league in the world.

I agree, but, not because of the French league thing. Half of Hazard's goals were penalties. Will he be the penalty taker at Chelsea, 2 of them were freekicks as well.

Hazard needs to improve his goal return, because he has the ability to score more, but, he is a Mata type playmaker so it's not the be all & end all

I think we will buy yet but yes, Chelsea will be a threat however id rather lose out to Chelsea then those red fookers.

Chelsea will have to be lucky to be very successful. Buying a bunch of players based on Youtube clips, with no manager or playing strategy in place, could very easily backfire on good old Roman.

Regardless of who they bring in, our squad will be much stronger. The same goes for the rags. I do think though, if they get it right and they bring in the right manager and the right players, they will have a better squad and pose more of a threat than united

No reason to worry.

They have the players but they haven't even got a manager that Lampard, Cole and Terry like yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.