Chelsea v City post match discussion

sincity said:
black mamba said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
dh4weu.jpg

That is a clear foul ......

Luis does nothing to follow the direction of the ball.

Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..

Is this a wind up ?

zeven said:
Mancini cant do no right it seems? the players chosen should have won the game, it has nothing to do with Mancini.
Remember, we have two more games over the next week ROTATION
Should have won? We go out to win every game, but there are some fixtures which if you come away with a point you are happy. This was definitely one. These are the games that can decide titles. And it's important not to lose. We lost last season at Stamford Bridge and went on to win the title

With all the build up and the injuries we did very very well to come out with a point

And Kompany deserves a lot of praise for playing through the pain barrier

Lets hope he doesn't have a reaction and can play at Wigan

bluerthanblue said:
sincity said:
black mamba said:

Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..

Is this a wind up ?
lol you can see him trying to go around Luiz, but according to that poster, he was looking for the foul.

Ducado said:
kun1 said:
when u doubted are captain i told u u are wrong. now what can u say about him. together with nastasic they were once again great. zaba was phenomenal as ever, yaya was bad. i also noticed that now that u stopped writing shite about kompany u started doing that for aguero. well don't do it because he will shut ur mouths soon. good point overall, though we could win this. CTID.

Eh? Why U Txt tlk?
Eh? is this english?

zeven said:
black mamba said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Luis isn't interested in following the direction of the ball.
Watch Luis Head you can see he really take an impact, its so damn clear i think i could find out how much energy he absorbed.

Balotelli has no chance of reaching his own pass , because he puts it one side of Luis and runs towards the other side , and there are too many Chelsea players covering , especially Ashley Cole ..... so yes , he probably was looking for a foul

but that is clearly a blatant effort to stop Balotelli getting past , Luis clearly lunges forward with his shoulder .... he isn't even looking at the ball.

A definite foul ... no matter what what Balotelli was thinking , or after.

bluerthanblue said:
sincity said:
black mamba said:

Is this a wind up ?

?? What makes you say that?

Well this is not a good point at all.

Chelsea were impotent, toothless. Unfortunately we were the same. Positives from our attacking display today? Not many.

The most important thing was for both managers not to lose this game. That was clear by both teams display.

We need to get a better away record than we did last year and win matches when our opponents cannot even get a shot on target is (but aint bus the park) is the way to do it.

Last year we won at Wigan and that was a very lucky win with a Dzeko goal and some huge Hart saves.

The same has to be done on Wednesday.

Mancini saying on Sky that we are too "soft" in the box, maybe eluding to the lack of ruthlessness or that we don't fight for the ball enough there.

sincity said:
black mamba said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

He had nowhere to go though. He knew winning the free kick would give us a greater chance of winning the game than loosing the ball and running into Cole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.