Chelsea v City post match discussion

sincity said:
bluerthanblue said:
sincity said:
Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..

Is this a wind up ?

?? What makes you say that?

Maybe because Mario tries to run round him and Luiz sidesteps into him ? Just a hunch. Were you wearing both eye patches again ?

They're talking about us now, stop getting all agenda flappy!

zeven said:
black mamba said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
dh4weu.jpg

That is a clear foul ......

Luis isn't interested in following the direction of the ball.
Watch Luis Head you can see he really take an impact, its so damn clear i think i could find out how much energy he absorbed.

Foul or not why the fuck doesn't he just shoot? He was never getting that ball where he played it. It's not only him there's a general reluctance to pull the fucking trigger!

We defended excellently today.

Our passing in the final third wasn't at its best. We were very wasteful in front of goal too. We should have won. Chelsea were shite overall.

there are some crazy posts on here that was a great point yes we came close and so did they,i think i read we have plus 5 points on the fixtures from last season, ''well done city''

jake28 said:
Have to say I'm dissapointed with only the point. A bit more bravery on Mancini's part and we'd have walked it.

He plays an attacking side and you say this. Don't you mean 'a bit more bravery by Dzeko (or even Aguero)??

I love Sergio but let's not blame Roberto for his players poor performances

adrianr said:
sincity said:
black mamba said:
That is a clear foul ......

Luis does nothing to follow the direction of the ball.

Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..

He had nowhere to go though. He knew winning the free kick would give us a greater chance of winning the game than loosing the ball and running into Cole.

Theatrically? That's complete and utter bollocks. If you are body checked while running at full speed then there is no other way to fall than the way he did.

kun1 said:
Ducado said:
kun1 said:
when u doubted are captain i told u u are wrong. now what can u say about him. together with nastasic they were once again great. zaba was phenomenal as ever, yaya was bad. i also noticed that now that u stopped writing shite about kompany u started doing that for aguero. well don't do it because he will shut ur mouths soon. good point overall, though we could win this. CTID.

Eh? Why U Txt tlk?
Eh? is this english?
omg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.