Chelsea v City post match discussion

dctid said:
Good point today unbeaten run remains equalled or bettered last seasons games barring Le Arse by my maths makes us 5 points better off and another clean sheet and Vinny was excellent

Only Ballo made a twat of himself

How? some proper idiots on bluemoon

hilts said:
Jumanji said:
good point my arse, you cowards. the bitter taste in my mouth that we should (and could have) won this match will take a while to go away.

I feel your pain Mr D Queen

He's right.
The championship is a two team race, us and them red nasty neighbours.
Each and every points are crucial and when you get the chance to take 3 from a top tier team, you just can't afford to draw.

Geoff Shreeves is a twat. Keeps telling Benitez the whole ground was singing they dont want him. If I was Rafa i'd have said do you know what Geoff I don't want you so fuck off that's the last interview you ever get off me.

when u doubted are captain i told u u are wrong. now what can u say about him. together with nastasic they were once again great. zaba was phenomenal as ever, yaya was bad. i also noticed that now that u stopped writing shite about kompany u started doing that for aguero. well don't do it because he will shut ur mouths soon. good point overall, though we could win this. CTID.

Looked good, but toothless again up front.

Wasn't worried about where goals would come from last year but a bit more concerned this season.

Finally learnt how to defend set pieces and corners.

Ref deserves credit for letting the game flow, but loses it again for some shit decisions.

Torres is shite, and a wanker.

Edin shouldn't have started if Tevez was fit.

Kompany played through the pain barrier, we were great defensively.

Milner had a good game, but the attacking players overall let us down today.

Shame, but point gained.

(side note, pmsl at the "rafa out" signs in the corner, after not even a match)

black mamba said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
dh4weu.jpg

That is a clear foul ......

Luis does nothing to follow the direction of the ball.

yep, even if the foul wasn't given why on earth did he book balotelli?

kun1 said:
when u doubted are captain i told u u are wrong. now what can u say about him. together with nastasic they were once again great. zaba was phenomenal as ever, yaya was bad. i also noticed that now that u stopped writing shite about kompany u started doing that for aguero. well don't do it because he will shut ur mouths soon. good point overall, though we could win this. CTID.

Eh? Why U Txt tlk?

Mancini cant do no right it seems? the players chosen should have won the game, it has nothing to do with Mancini.
Remember, we have two more games over the next week ROTATION

mansour's tow ropes said:
dctid said:
Good point today unbeaten run remains equalled or bettered last seasons games barring Le Arse by my maths makes us 5 points better off and another clean sheet and Vinny was excellent

Only Ballo made a twat of himself

How? some proper idiots on bluemoon
Idiots or Utd fans. The video just posted speaks for itself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.