Chelsea v City post match discussion

adrianr said:
sincity said:
black mamba said:
That is a clear foul ......

Luis does nothing to follow the direction of the ball.

Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..

He had nowhere to go though. He knew winning the free kick would give us a greater chance of winning the game than loosing the ball and running into Cole.

I understand that..but how many such fouls have been given by these refs for Balotelli in recent games?
It was a clear foul, but because it was Balo he doesn't get it.. the opinions of the refs regarding Balo are not going to get changed any time soon..Might as well shrug it off and try to play on, see if a chance can be created from it..

Great point at the home of the European Champions.

Look back on this point in May and you will all agree.

We need to get 3 at Wigan, 3 against the blue dippers and then it's rag time!!!

COME ON CITY....

gonads said:
bluerthanblue said:
dctid said:
Good point today unbeaten run remains equalled or bettered last seasons games barring Le Arse by my maths makes us 5 points better off and another clean sheet and Vinny was excellent

Only Ballo made a twat of himself
Yeah fancy running into someone's shoulders ycnmiu ffs
is dctid short for dick head in your case

no its short for do you fancy a break from the forum. be nice.

blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini saying on Sky that we are too "soft" in the box, maybe eluding to the lack of ruthlessness or that we don't fight for the ball enough there.
Dropping a hint that he might be going in for Torres, if he does it will be a huge mistake, Torres is shot

A huge hint that we're in for a striker and/or a creative midfielder imo, but not Torres. Isco? Cavani? I don't know, but he was definitely sending a message to someone.

hilts said:
jay_mcfc said:
hilts said:
because it wasnt

Should have gone to specsavers.

do they do two for one on the blue tinted ones fella?

in fairness he was looking for it, he should have passed it out wide and carried on with his run into the box, he tried to get us a free kick outside the area

You are correct - he should have passed out wide BUT that doesn't mean it wasn;t a free kick. I clearly was...even if he was looking for it, all strikers do

hgblue said:
blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini saying on Sky that we are too "soft" in the box, maybe eluding to the lack of ruthlessness or that we don't fight for the ball enough there.
Dropping a hint that he might be going in for Torres, if he does it will be a huge mistake, Torres is shot

A huge hint that we're in for a striker and/or a creative midfielder imo, but not Torres. Isco? Cavani? I don't know, but he was definitely sending a message to someone.
if he's complaining about being too soft in the box you can guarentee he's not on about them 2 players

manimanc said:
Well and truly fuckin fucked off,chelsea was there for the taking but we spunked it right off,something must be going right if i'm getting annoyed at us only drawing at chavski but we're still unbeaten and sitting pretty in 2nd but fuck me it's two points dropped...looking forward to the everton game though....

Its Disappointing not to get three points but based on the performance I can't understand the anger? Long way to go this season yet.

sincity said:
adrianr said:
sincity said:
Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..

He had nowhere to go though. He knew winning the free kick would give us a greater chance of winning the game than loosing the ball and running into Cole.

I understand that..but how many such fouls have been given by these refs for Balotelli in recent games?
It was a clear foul, but because it was Balo he doesn't get it.. the opinions of the refs regarding Balo are not going to get changed any time soon..Might as well shrug it off and try to play on, see if a chance can be created from it..

You're not making any sense unless you agree with the game being corrupt! If it was a clear foul as you admit then your argument ends there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.