Chelsea v City post match discussion

Not a bad result in the scheme of things. I am fairly startled by the lack of creativity we are showing lately. Summed up by balotelli at the end.

Happy with the point to be honest. Defence were truly magnificent, Nastasic just keeps impressing and impressing, Kompany bar an odd header to Torres had him completely in his back pocket all game.

The game didn't go our way today because of Aguero and Yaya. I don't think Aguero did a single thing right in his entire time on the pitch and Yaya just had to come off. If he was anyone else we'd be screaming for him to be subbed off.

So without our main midfielder and striker, we still bossed the game from start to finish and really should have won, but kept a clean sheet and a one of those with a point at Stamford bridge is nothing to be sniffed at. Would have taken the point before the match, still happy with it now.

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Balo, why didn't you shoot you idiot. Had all the time of the world to win the game. But ...

Any chance of me getting that 2 hours back? A good point (although 3 were there for the taking). But a truly shocking game, from both sides. Ah well; we're still unbeaten so it's all good.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
Good point, bad game. Chelsea are a club in crisis, playing poorly and we still can't beat them in London.

did you just expect us to beat them, they are a good team, a point is better than what we got last season

GOOD POINT

No, I didn't. Watched enough of these to know how it goes. But that's as good a shot as we'll ever get at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.