Chelsea v City post match discussion

not many teams will keep a clean sheet chelsea away, top class kompany and nastasic, thought he had scored the winner there with the header

The big positive for me is the clean sheet. One goal conceeded in five now in the league.

Poor goin forward especially 2nd half.

Our forwards not doing as well this year and yaya poor.

Chelsea were crap and cant help feeling it was a missed opportunity.

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

nothing to do with the football i nkow but sky's camera work is a fucking joke. theu close in on a player whilst play is elsewhere. madness.

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

bobmcfc said:
Maybe he's scared of where kolorov will put the subsequent free kick

I had 1 -0 City with Kolarov as scorer as well............88 -1 .............got excited then when the ref blew

To be fair Mario made a bit of a meal of it but it was a definite foul

Well i thought City played exceptionally well out there , in all but the final third ..... just didn't create enough , just didn't test the keeper enough.

In fact i don't think i've seen us play as well as that in any game this season over the ninety minutes.

First clean sheet for Chelsea in 11 matches. They had to play us to get a clean sheet after 11 matches.

Only one goal would win it for us but all our attacking plaers were awful. Dzeko, Agüero, Yaya, Milner, Silva, Kolarov. They have little to be proud of tonight about their attacking play. Tevez/Balo had also nothing to add.

Apart from this we did a good job, defended well, didnt concede goal Chelsea chances they hardly had a shot on target.

Seemed the players reaction they were happy with the draw.

Wigan easily can be a harder match than this maybe. Win there is now the most important as United have another piss easy match coming up.

Good point. We lost there last season.

A lot of pressure on CFC now. 4 points behind us and 5 behind Utd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.