Chelsea v City post match discussion

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

chux00ba said:
Balo, why didn't you shoot you idiot. Had all the time of the world to win the game. But ...

i thought he was going to...just pound a violent volley on target...but he gets shoulder barged and subsequently given yellow for the dive. YCNMIU

We lacked any quality in the final third otherwise we'd have taken all 3 points. Our big game players weren't there today although Silva worked his socks off. I thought Nastasic was superb and played a mistake-free game. Having said that, I thought all their back four defended superbly - much better than I was hoping for actually.

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

As much as it's an injustice the reason Balotelli didn't win that free kick is because he throws himself to the ground too often which builds him a reputation. Yes he should have had a free kick but he only has himself to blame why refs don't award him decisions.

For me that's why Balo needs to be sold in January, he'll never get a fair shake in England. I don't think he'll get a fair shake in Italy either though, may PSG would take him?

Before the game I'd have snatched your hand off for a point and a clean sheet. We controlled the game but too many sloppy mistakes in good areas cost us the chance to win the game.

Nastasic stock rises and rises though. What a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.