Chelsea v City post match thread

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

I'm worried about our defence. We give away cheap goals too much. Leading at Anfield, led today, two games, and only one point from them. This isn't mentioning the fact we kept letting the likes of Norwich, Villa, Newcastle, Wolves etc, back in. I know we won those games quite comfortably, but I just have concerns over our defensive discipline. The rags are the masters at slugging out 1-0 results, with us, I don't feel that confidence. Maybe a go back to the basics of last season will help, with De Jong starting regularly? A new partner for Kompany? I feel something needs to be done, as it could prove costly.

Fantastic game!!!

First loss, but I am proud of the lads. They put up hell of a fight. Personally I would have kept Aguero on and taken Balo off. Balo just doesn't have the strength to hold up the ball as Dzeko does.

In any case, Chelsea away was the game I feared the most. It's over and done with now.

The lads looked brilliant at the start of the game, had Clichy not had a brainfart we would've taken a point from this game, maybe even a win.

Not too bothered though. Despite the loss we looked brilliant! Chelsea were one man up, yet they played like we were even numbers. That says everything about how feared we are.

Onwards and upwards!

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

Knew from the start Clattenberg would make a difference.

clichy,yaya and lescott were very poor

awful defending yet again

20mins at start thatst the only time we played like a team then started with long balls?!....but yeah should of had a penalty, but other than that chelsea wanted it more.

Re: Wilkins...

wilkins is a top pundit with a good knowledge of the game. he said some very complimentary things about city. take off those blue tinted specs.

looking for our best players to control the game, they didn't turn up.
controlled the game for the first 25 mins, then didn't keep to the game plan, chelsea went deep so we hit the long ball, should have just kept playing the way we where.

looking for our best players to control the game, they didn't turn up.
controlled the game for the first 25 mins, then didn't keep to the game plan, chelsea went deep so we hit the long ball, should have just kept playing the way we where.

Lets not be all Rawkish/vital spurs and be blaming the ref. Calm down, breath and get on with the next game. Bobby will Bollock them and work on things in training. We are getting very sloppy at the back and as good as zab was i think we missed micah abit.

MCFC BOB said:
Let's be honest, we were shit. No direction, no plan B, no nothing.

Hart - 6

Zabaleta - 5
Kompany - 5
Lescott - 5
Clichy - 4

Yaya - 5
Barry - 7
Silva - 5
Milner - 6

Aguero - 5
Balotelli - 6

What a load of crap.

Nice summary of your post.

We're still top of the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.