Chelsea v City post match thread

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

Some of posts on here are shocking !!, I would agree that we were poor tonight apart from the first 25 minutes, yaya kicking out at mata was disgraceful and not something I like to see from a city player and we were lucky not to go down to 9 men, the ref was awful and card happy, Chelsea out thought us and out played us after clichy went for an early bath, it's been coming I think and lets hope we learn from it and kick on now, blues just be ready for the whole world laughing at us and willing us to fall apart now, lets not feed the united fans looking for any scraps on consolation after the demolition derby with silly dummy spitting comments on here, lets get behind the team and move on to the title.

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

he wasn't that bad. he didn't give the penalty which was poor. but he was very lenient with yaya (wtf was he playing at?) penalty and sending off both correct.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:06 pm --<br /><br />still dont rate him as a ref though..

Come on guys, we were going to lose one, 15 games gone, we're still top, 2 points on utd, 7 on Chelsea, and a goal diff 13 better than the nearest team.

Remember Spurs just lost at Stoke, and the media are calling them title contenders.

If you'd offered me that in August I'd have taken it.

Why did we stop playing after 30 minutes? We were ripping them a new arsehole until Kompany and Lescott lost their composure at the back.

Todays ref was even worse then the one in the Spurs game yesterday, we should have had a penalty and Miereles should have been sent off along with (Ramires?) who fouled Silva for what should have been the penalty. Never have I seen a more home biased refereeing display that today.

We need to sort our defence out though, we just cant seem to keep a clean sheet in the League.

Only good performance today was from Balotelli. Clear man of the match.

We need to respond against Arsenal and see if we get such bias when we play them as the home team. (will we fuck).

Oh, and having to listen to Ray fucking Wilkins wank himself into a coma over his "Chelsea boys" and how tonights result was the "best thing for the Premier League" was a disgrace. Its meant to be an unbiased footballing broadcast and it was like having a die hard Chelsea fan as co-commentator, fucking rediculous.

chinley blues said:
looking for our best players to control the game, they didn't turn up.
controlled the game for the first 25 mins, then didn't keep to the game plan, chelsea went deep so we hit the long ball, should have just kept playing the way we where.

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/104440157.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E67AF81A15B7E6499BED065BD564574E6BB18B6D1B9569A774[/bigimg]

De Jong

We needed him out there tonight. He would've closed that space

Should have played ahead of Yaya he was so bloody complacent tonight. (and yes I know yaya has been key recently this is just a comment on tonight's performance).

Re: Wilkins...

He was noticeably subdued when City scored, but I don't really give a fuck. He has an allegiance to Chelsea and, regardless of tonight, I've always found him to be a pretty shit pundit. The commentary this evening doesn't change that.

Fantastic game!!!

First loss, but I am proud of the lads. They put up hell of a fight. Personally I would have kept Aguero on and taken Balo off. Balo just doesn't have the strength to hold up the ball as Dzeko does.

In any case, Chelsea away was the game I feared the most. It's over and done with now.

The lads looked brilliant at the start of the game, had Clichy not had a brainfart we would've taken a point from this game, maybe even a win.

Not too bothered though. Despite the loss we looked brilliant! Chelsea were one man up, yet they played like we were even numbers. That says everything about how feared we are.

Onwards and upwards!

Re: Wilkins...

Who cares, didnt effect the game did it? Put it on mute if you dont like. Need to get used to shit like that im afraid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.