Chelsea v City post match thread

At least it'll end some of the rag-like arrogance we've been seeing on here and bring some fans back down to earth. We were architects of our own downfall in some respects but it's hard to accomplish anything when you have a referee actively working against you all the time.

Of all the bullshit by Clattenberg, right near the end was the most eye-opening. He is stood miles away from the ball in the corner as the linesmen awards a goal kick. Clattenberg with his X-Ray vision somehow overrules the decision, giving Chelsea the corner and another minute to waste.

I honestly think the worst thing about tonight was not the result, performance or referee but Ray Wilkins' commentary

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

Tevez City said:
chinley blues said:
looking for our best players to control the game, they didn't turn up.
controlled the game for the first 25 mins, then didn't keep to the game plan, chelsea went deep so we hit the long ball, should have just kept playing the way we where.

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/104440157.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E67AF81A15B7E6499BED065BD564574E6BB18B6D1B9569A774[/bigimg]

It is possible to choke on your own vomit you know.

Let's be honest, we are still fucking mint. Lanpard's been in many title races, yet you could see how impressed with us he is, and he quite clearly believes we are the best team in the league. Keep things in perspective. We have playerd Chelsea, Rags, Liverpool AND Spurs away from home, yet are still 2 points clear at the top.

Onwards and upwards.

At least we are done with Spurs, United, Liverpool and Chelsea away with 7 points out of 12 which is good enough for me.

Nothing we can do but move on and start again v Arsenal... Could be in 2nd before the kick off.... But we have to regroup, move on and forget the switch off.... Unbelievable for 25 mins then capitulated

Re: Wilkins...

He was a fucking disgrace.
He even apologised for being biased in the second half!
Fuck him, fuck neville and fuck sky!
Fuck the wanking media that will be tugging away as we speak.

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

simon23 said:
2 decisions there by the ref over rulling the linesman who is only a yd away...both incorrect!

we have been unlucky here....penalty int he first half not given.

a lucky handball decision for the penalty...just how is lescott suppose to get his body and arms out of the way...it is against basic bio mechnanics to try and run around and stretch for footballs with you arms firmly planted by your side....he is even turning away from the ball as its shot

the positive here is that we have absolutely nothing to fear from chelsea in the future....we are at least equal to them and 11vs 11 we are better....

clichy again was unlucky to be sent off

and i really do feel sorry for balotelli...he only has to go near the ball and he gets a decision against him....he had possession of the ball a few mins ago and the chelsea player tripped over his leg and he got a foul given against him!!!!

We were unlucky with the penalty that was not given but I thought the one they got was a penalty ( I am not sure why Lescott is turning away from the shot and not chrging the player face on. He he fucking scared or something?)

Clichy was a booking and therefore a sending off. To be honest I thought Kompany was lucky not to go to as was Meireles.

Overall we played well first 25 and shite for the remainder although I thought we held them quite well for 20 mins after the sending off. Hart had very little to do.

Aguero really should have scored to make it 2-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.