Chelsea v City post match thread

absolutely fucking raging. that **** wilkins AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH !!!!!

As for twattenburg, didnt give one of the most blatent pens of the season, sent clichy off for 2 bad fouls when meirless did at least 3 worse and couldnt fucking wait to give a pen.

Akai said:
At least we are done with Spurs, United, Liverpool and Chelsea away with 7 points out of 12 which is good enough for me.

Good post - we may not end up top by dec 31st, Rags have a very easy december programme, but a nightmare few weeks in end jan/feb. We will win this league, have faith

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

Its game like this which makes me wonder how non city fans rate Yaya so highly. Today he was a liability and cost us the game. Having said that i think the Chelsea fans can all send a "thank you" letter to Mr. Stupid**** Clattenberg. If he had given us that penalty, which was as clear as fu***n daylight Chelsea would have been down to 10 men and it would probably have been 2-0 and a totally different game. Whenever we have a good start we can never keep it up.... Liverpool, Bayern and now today for example. These english refs are just so incompetetent they might as well pick a bloke up off the street im sure he couldn't do any worse.

Re: Wilkins...

The media and especially SKY want a title race and they'll do or say what they can to 'create' one.

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
simon23 said:
2 decisions there by the ref over rulling the linesman who is only a yd away...both incorrect!

we have been unlucky here....penalty int he first half not given.

a lucky handball decision for the penalty...just how is lescott suppose to get his body and arms out of the way...it is against basic bio mechnanics to try and run around and stretch for footballs with you arms firmly planted by your side....he is even turning away from the ball as its shot

the positive here is that we have absolutely nothing to fear from chelsea in the future....we are at least equal to them and 11vs 11 we are better....

clichy again was unlucky to be sent off

and i really do feel sorry for balotelli...he only has to go near the ball and he gets a decision against him....he had possession of the ball a few mins ago and the chelsea player tripped over his leg and he got a foul given against him!!!!

We were unlucky with the penalty that was not given but I thought the one they got was a penalty ( I am not sure why Lescott is turning away from the shot and not chrging the player face on. He he fucking scared or something?)

Clichy was a booking and therefore a sending off. To be honest I thought Kompany was lucky not to go to as was Meireles.

Overall we played well first 25 and shite for the remainder although I thought we held them quite well for 20 mins after the sending off. Hart had very little to do.

Aguero really should have scored to make it 2-0

I wanted to fookin punch Aguero tonight - knew straight away he´d cost us with those misses - I am so pissed off losing to that garbage and that trumped up fookin dwarf

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

Jammer said:
he wasn't that bad. he didn't give the penalty which was poor. but he was very lenient with yaya (wtf was he playing at?) penalty and sending off both correct.

-- Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:06 pm --

still dont rate him as a ref though..
no the penalty wasnt correct you rag,how the fuck was he supposed to get out of the way of that.What about the penalty against silva

Apart from their first goal Chelsea didn't create one good chance. And it's ridiculous how we can't deal with Ramires, decent enough player but looks a world beater when he plays us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.