Chelsea v City Post Match Thread

bluemoon32 said:
Wish people would stop saying we're the best side in the league when we're quite obviously not.

That's obvious given our current league position

But I would say we can and will be

Irwell said:
SiWatts90 said:
You are talking nonsense, a long ball was punted up field, 2 of our players fucked up and they scored, that is what cost us a draw.. rationally evaluate that, you are talking rubbish.
As I said, a complete inability to evaluate a situation. Why is the keeper coming out? Why is the defender unable to make a decision under pressure and play the ball out? Why were we so exposed in the first place? Why have we been exposed in similar ways in most games this season without finding a solution? Who is responsible for spotting that we are exposed by a long ball almost every game? Who is responsible for finding a solution to that weakness, along with the other defensive weaknesses on show during this game?

Stop looking at the symptom and start looking for the cause.

You are clearly a WUM, i've read a few of your posts before and you are a typical forum dweller that likes to argue as you won't ever see anything anyone else's way so well done you win, you are still wrong though.

It must be boring as fuck having to moan about our manager all the time, it's tough either way unless you are Khaldoon ;)

bluemoon32 said:
Wish people would stop saying we're the best side in the league when we're quite obviously not.
Can't argue with that. Passed it well in patches today but didnt take chances when they arose

bluemoon32 said:

Ah, you again. Not seen the matchday forum but were you looning on there today?

Hamann Pineapple said:
So Pellegrini snubbed Jose at the end. About time the snubbing shoe was on the other foot. Might also have something to do with Jose jumping around behind the away bench when Torres scored.

I wouldnt have shook his hand either..id have head butted him..

bluemoon32 said:

Correct, being the best team in the league would involve making a lot less basic mistakes at the back. Opponents only seem to have to put a few minutes of pressure on our defence before it starts cracking. Going the other way, I'd say we are the best but it's not enough at the moment.

Sky Blue said:
bluemoon32 said:

Ah, you again. Not seen the matchday forum but were you looning on there today?

Looning ? It's quite obvious we're not the best side in the league, that's not being loony.
I do believe we've got it in us to be the best though and go on to win the title but our away form is worrying

Why the fuck do we always end up with two left full-backs on the pitch getting in each others way , clogging things up and contributing zilch , when a fresh as a daisy pucka midfielder , full of attitude and energy , James Milner can't get on , truly baffling .....

SiWatts90 said:
You are clearly a WUM, i've read a few of your posts before and you are a typical forum dweller that likes to argue as you won't ever see anything anyone else's way so well done you win, you are still wrong though.

It must be boring as fuck having to moan about our manager all the time, it's tough either way unless you are Khaldoon ;)
No, I only argue with people who quite obviously haven't given full consideration to the facts and have instead made knee-jerk judgements. It isn't player mistake after player mistake in match after match. It is a coaching weakness that is being exploited by the opposition. If you were a coach playing against us what would you tell your players to do if you were needing a goal? My first thought would be a long ball down the middle and I would have said that prior to today's game, as I'm sure you would as well. Does that not give you an indication that something isn't right? I'm not saying Pellegrini can't make it, I had high hopes for him when he first arrived, I just think he is focussing on the attacking side of our play too much at the expense of the defensive side. There needs to be a balance, which he hasn't found yet. The longer it goes without that balance being found, the more worried I will get.

That fucking hurts a last minute defeat to Chelsea . I bet Joe Hart isn't hurting as much as us tonight. .The lad needs good kick up the backside after this awful mistake .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.