Chelsea v City Post Match Thread

mcfcgto said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Just embarrassing. Title push is over. Need a lot of investment in January. LB, CB, GK. Not sold on MP either. Some mistakes over and over. Are we not working on this stuff?
Can't do any more investment ----UEFA fair play rules soon to be implemented so we're stuffed Got to get a left back and try to dump Clichy onto some unsuspecting idiots ----could swap for Baines

Mind you if we continue like this UEFA fair play rules won't effect us they only apply to teams in European competitions

why cant we spend more money ? we only spent NET £75 million this season. and last season it was £25 million. i think we can still buy a decent LB, LW and 2 CM's.

we dont have to take a loan or ask mansour, we can sell kolarov, dzeko, garcia and rodwell and use the money to buy some new players.

City Raider said:
how many fucking ways are we going to find to lose away from home
As long as Clichy starts and the opposition hit and hope through the middle or shoot from outside the area if Harts playing there's untold ways to lose ---and I'll bet we find most of them this year .

Totally wrecked again --- we only need the Rags to catch us and the whole season's wrecked AGAIN

mcfcgto said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Just embarrassing. Title push is over. Need a lot of investment in January. LB, CB, GK. Not sold on MP either. Some mistakes over and over. Are we not working on this stuff?
Can't do any more investment ----UEFA fair play rules soon to be implemented so we're stuffed Got to get a left back and try to dump Clichy onto some unsuspecting idiots ----could swap for Baines

Mind you if we continue like this UEFA fair play rules won't effect us they only apply to teams in European competitions

FFP won't affect us. If it was so important why would Monaco buy a 60 million pound striker; they get about 6 thousand fans a week.

mcfcgto said:
City Raider said:
As long as Clichy starts and the opposition hit and hope through the middle or shoot from outside the area if Harts playing there's untold ways to lose ---and I'll bet we find most of them this year .

Totally wrecked again --- we only need the Rags to catch us and the whole season's wrecked AGAIN

I have just had the pleasure of reading your post history, you are either clinically depressed or you are a Rag wind up merchant one or the other, I know what I think

black mamba said:
There is a light said:
Disgraceful to lose to a goal like that after playing so well.

Fuming is an understatement.

Absolutely it is ......

Hart racing out like that threw Nastasic into two minds , we gifted Chelsea a game they didn't deserve to win.ardiff
You mean like Cardiff and Villa and Stoke etc etc etc

-- Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:02 pm --

There is a light said:
Disgraceful to lose to a goal like that after playing so well.

Fuming is an understatement.

Absolutely it is ......

Hart racing out like that threw Nastasic into two minds , we gifted Chelsea a game they didn't deserve to win.

Ducado said:
mcfcgto said:
City Raider said:

I have just had the pleasure of reading your post history, you are either clinically depressed or you are a Rag wind up merchant one or the other, I know what I think
Funny you should say that so have I. 100% red bastard.

Sky Blue said:
Ducado said:
mcfcgto said:

Funny you should say that so have I. 100% red bastard.

There have been plenty of good times over the last few years, I just can't get my head around why some would only come of here to rant and rave

Terrible mistake by Hart. Just stay in your box about 6 to 12 yards out and let Nasty head it back to you. Really cannot afford to lose such an important game against a proper rival to a complete joke of a goal.
On the plus side, thought Demichelis, Ferandinho and especially Garcia all did well.

bluethunder said:
mcfcgto said:
Mr. Aguia said:

why cant we spend more money ? we only spent NET £75 million this season. and last season it was £25 million. i think we can still buy a decent LB, LW and 2 CM's.

we dont have to take a loan or ask mansour, we can sell kolarov, dzeko, garcia and rodwell and use the money to buy some new players.

Fair point --but we would have to sell ---what's happened to Rodwell is he still pulling a sicky

mcfcgto said:
bluethunder said:
mcfcgto said:

Fair point --but we would have to sell ---what's happened to Rodwell is he still pulling a sicky
Red, interesting choice...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.