Chelsea v City Post Match Thread

For me the issue with Hart has been going on for too long he made errors last season and has cost us points this season already. Nasty had the ball covered if he hadn't come storming off his line it would have been a simple header back to the keeper. It pisses me off that we dominated the game especially second half yet we seem to f**k it up!

Danamy said:
Gutted

Game plan was working and even a point would've flattered them, Mourinho must think Christmas has come early and knows he didn't deserve all three points.

Hard to take but i think the tactics of playing 5 in midfield was the correct decision and will be the way forward in most aways.
Got to agree .

mcfcgto said:
bluethunder said:
mcfcgto said:
Can't do any more investment ----UEFA fair play rules soon to be implemented so we're stuffed Got to get a left back and try to dump Clichy onto some unsuspecting idiots ----could swap for Baines

Mind you if we continue like this UEFA fair play rules won't effect us they only apply to teams in European competitions

why cant we spend more money ? we only spent NET £75 million this season. and last season it was £25 million. i think we can still buy a decent LB, LW and 2 CM's.

we dont have to take a loan or ask mansour, we can sell kolarov, dzeko, garcia and rodwell and use the money to buy some new players.

Fair point --but we would have to sell ---what's happened to Rodwell is he still pulling a sicky

rodwell basically gets injured all the time. the guy has been out of football for so long , he is totally unreliable, it is time for him to leave.

Danamy said:
Gutted

Game plan was working and even a point would've flattered them, Mourinho must think Christmas has come early and knows he didn't deserve all three points.

Hard to take but i think the tactics of playing 5 in midfield was the correct decision and will be the way forward in most aways.
I reckon we will revert to type - that was just for Chelsea.

I think the result was just. City didn't really create enough chances for the possession they had. Could have easily been 3-1 or 4-1 had Torres or Cahill not missed sitters in the first half.

As for Hart, this will probably be the end of him. Bad mistake, although I blame Nastasic equally.

Sky Blue said:
TGR said:
Sky Blue said:
Funny you should say that so have I. 100% red bastard.

A very silly post. It's a weak argument when the only one you have is 'Rag'.
Think before you post...

I checked his post history before making the comment you daft twat so did Ducado. Stop being so gullible. You fucking think.

It's bullshit just to come on here and shout 'Rag' because you disagree with what a poster says. A very lazy argument.
I have been called a rag so I know it if feels when idiots like you start throwing such accusations around.
It is a serious insult to be labeled with and therefore it should not be banded around lightly. As should calling someone a 'twat'. As I say think before you post...

Marvin said:
Danamy said:
Gutted

Why just Chelsea, i think it'll work well against most teams away?

I'd like to see Jovetic have a run in Nasri's place in that 5 though

Danamy said:
Marvin said:
Danamy said:
Gutted

No need t change tactics. We're bossing games home and away - just need to stop the self-inflicted errors

Marvin said:
Danamy said:
Marvin said:

No need t change tactics. We're bossing games home and away - just need to stop the self-inflicted errors

I wouldn't say we were bossing games away to be honest.

Today we were more solid than we've ever been away from home and that was against a team that hasn't lost at home under JM and they also had a full squad to choose from

Danamy said:
Marvin said:
Danamy said:

I wouldn't say we were bossing games away to be honest.

Today we were more solid than we've ever been away from home and that was against a team that hasn't lost at home under JM and they also had a full squad to choose from
Villa, CSKA, West Ham.

Only away game where we struggled was Cardiff and that was more a question of turning possession into chances for the first hour, and then defending corners

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.