Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
all games in the run in now are crucial, there is no chance that the players and bobby will be in the mindset to let the scum take the title (if they do) at a canter.

if the scum had won last night they would have only required 4 points from the remaining games - however as they lost convincingly (snigger) they now need 10 points should we win all our remaining games.

Paramount we go for the jugular and even if we don't manage to retain our title at least we can make the swamp dwellers sweat even further

Going for 2-1 win for us

CTID

If Silva's fit:

Pantilimon
Zabba Kompany Nasty Clichy
Yaya Barry
Milner Tevez Silva
Aguero

If not:

Pantilimon
Zabba Kompany Nasty Clichy
Rodwell/Milner Barry
Milner/Nasri Yaya Aguero
Tevez

(Depending on whether Rodwell's fit)

short interview with david on sky sports saying he needs further tests tomorrow,still feeling his hamstring but hoping he will fit

Benitez is pretty good in one-off games like these, and I expect him to be pretty cagey - I can't see the Oscar Hazard Mata trio starting.

Azp Ivan Luiz Bert
......Lamp Mik
Ram....Mat....Haz
..........Ba

As it's our big shot at glory, I would start with a similarly solid line-up, with Garcia in for David.

Zab..Kom..Nas..Cli
........Gar..Bar
Mil.......Yaya.....Nas
............Kun

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlRGFujWQcw&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Just play Tevez and we'll be alright

For me:

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy

Yaya
Barry

Milner
Tevez
Nasri

Aguero

If silva can make it then, with the same defence, the midfield/strikeforce would look like:

Milner
Barry

Silva
Yaya
Nasri

Aguero

I said for the United match that we'd lose if Garcia and Barry play in the same midfield and i'll say it again for this. One or the other, not both.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Shitting it, biggest game of the season. We usually do okay against Chelsea but there record a Wembley is ridiculously good.

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy

Yaya
Barry

Milner
Tevez
Aguero
Nasri/Silva

Absolutely this

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We will miss silva but I am confident.

We were great last night.

Same team with Aguero for silva and tevez playing a bit deeper.

2-0 city

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.