Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
probs 2nd most important game of this month and next, obviously most important was mondays rag bashing.hehe

with merlin probs out, worries me a little, although saying that chelski arent firing on all cylinders thx to in fighting and bitterness from the fans, personally can see a 3-0 and a very open game

ST Coleridge said:
Benitez is pretty good in one-off games like these, and I expect him to be pretty cagey - I can't see the Oscar Hazard Mata trio starting.

Azp Ivan Luiz Bert
......Lamp Mik
Ram....Mat....Haz
..........Ba

As it's our big shot at glory, I would start with a similarly solid line-up, with Garcia in for David.

Zab..Kom..Nas..Cli
........Gar..Bar
Mil.......Yaya.....Nas
............Kun

No Tevez after his exceptional game on Monday night? Ridiculous

Platt said Silva was a strain as previously mentioned. For me he will feature some way or another if recovery goes to plan. Sergio is said to be not ready for 90 mins as yet, but after a week of training, he may be. Even if not, the next step from 30 approx mins is normally 60, so expect him to start unless Mancini expects extra time. Pants for me has earned his place, he hasn't conceded in this FA cup run so why not. As for the rest they normally pick themselves. Wouldn't be suprised to see Garcia involved if Silva cannot feature as he has perfomed solidly recently after a shakey start, this would obviously mean yaya pushing on.

Pants

Zabba. Komps. Nasty. Clichy

Yaya. Barry

Milner. Tevez. Silva

Aguero

BBC reporting Bertrand has a virus and not travelling to Russia.

Cashley struggling with hammy so they will be vulnerable at LB.

according to muen Silva still "hopeful" he may be fit for Sunday - will find out today after scan apparently

To the muppet who thinks Ba is cup-tied for the semi-final, he scored the winner against Manure in the quarters. He is only cup-tied for the Europa League, so will get a few days extra rest. We should not overlook Dzeko. He probably would have come on if Sergio had not scored against the Rags. We may value his super-sub prowess if Chelsea keep our more creative players at bay. Mata-Oscar-Hazard vs Silva/Nasri-Tevez-Aguero should be interesting.

welsh_andy said:
probs 2nd most important game of this month and next, obviously most important was mondays rag bashing.hehe

with merlin probs out, worries me a little, although saying that chelski arent firing on all cylinders thx to in fighting and bitterness from the fans, personally can see a 3-0 and a very open game

you are worried, but you think we will win 3-0, I like your style

Play to our best and this is a really winnable game. NOT impressed with Chelsea at the back, although we have to be aware of the Mata,Hazard,Oscar (whichever combo plays) threat. Gaz Baz to nullify Ramirez and job done. Sounds easy when I type it here. :-)

alib said:
we'd better not play Pantillimon
Why? What's he done wrong? Joe made ANOTHER cock up v the rags, yet still people have unwavering confidence in him? Pantilimon hasn't let a goal in yet in the FA Cup and has made some crucial saves. I don't see what the concern is. I have faith in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.